CALENDAR OF UPCOMING & PREVIOUS EVENTS
Emma Arakelyan is invited to speak at the (virtual) Horasis Extraordinary Meeting on October 1, 2020, held on the side-lines of the UN General Assembly on Horasis’ new ground-breaking digital conferencing platform. Under the theme Unite. Inspire. Create, 500 of the most senior members of the Horasis Visions Community (including several heads of governments and key ministers) will gather virtually to overcome the profound economic, political and social disruptions caused by Covid-19.
Emma’s speech is scheduled to be at 12.30-13.15 (CET) and 6:30am-7:15am (EDT)
The topic is: Inspirational Leadership through and beyond COVID-19
An inspirational leader serves the needs of his/her employees, listens, and develops trust. Are there international differences that make leadership comparisons difficult, or are there discernable absolute traits? Can exceptional leadership be taught? How long does it take to develop globalized management skills dedicated to inspire the future?
• Emma Arakelyan, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Orion Worldwide Innovations, USA
• Anna McCoy, Chief Executive Officer, Anna McCoy Global Ventures, USA
• Alf Rehn, Professor of Innovation and Design, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
• Margarita Mayo, Professor of Leadership, IE Business School, Spain
Emma Arakelyan is invited to speak at EY Long Island’s Professional Women’s Network (PWN) Event on January 14, 2021.
The event is sponsored by EY Long Island PWN and all women from all service lines are invited.
Emma will cover key messages from her book “The Business Caring Formula” about building leadership lifestyle using seven key ingredients of the caring formula (visit www.emmaarakelyan.com for details).
The is Emma’s second speech at EY about leadership and building strong women leaders in the firm.
Emma Arakelyan is invited to speak at the Horasis Extraordinary Meeting “Meeting on the USA, 18 March 2021. Rebuilding Trust”.
Under the theme Rebuilding Trust, 1000 of the most senior members of the Horasis Visions Community (including several heads of governments and key ministers) are interacting with the new US administration to shape America’s and the world’s agenda. Some of the meeting co-chairs include:
• Hank McKinnell, Chairman, Moody’s, USA
• Michelle Nunn, President and Chief Executive Officer, CARE, USA
• Hans Vestberg, Chief Executive Officer, Verizon Communications, USA
• Roshni Nadar Malhotra, Chairperson, HCL Technologies, India
• David de Rothschild, Founder, Voice for Nature, United Kingdom.
Emma will join as a panelist “The Corporate View of the Next Black Swan Event” session to discuss how despite the severity of the COVID-induced crisis on commerce and business the US and other governments seem sanguine about guarding against the next unknown. The difficulty is predicting what it may be. How can businesses develop a fail-safe Plan-B? It might seem clear we would have to engage in global cooperation – but is there any indication this might happen?
• Emma Arakelyan, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, Orion Worldwide Innovations, USA
• Jarvous Chen, Managing Director, Sinda Corporation UK, United Kingdom
• Dariusz Gibasiewicz, Chief Executive Officer, SATIS, Poland
• Venkat Matoory, Institutional Advisor, USA
• Sebastian Wernicke, Chief Data Scientist, One Logic, Germany
• Henry Shterenberg, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Global Transformation Platform, Ukraine