CALENDAR OF UPCOMING & PREVIOUS EVENTS
Emma Arakelyan is invited to speak at the virtual Horasis Global Meeting ” on 8 June 2021 focused on “Fostering Shared Humanity” theme.
Some of the Co-Chairs of the event are:
• Bo Inge Andersson, President, Yazaki North and Central America, Europe and Africa, USA
• Ibukun Awosika, Chair, First Bank of Nigeria, Nigeria
• Lord Barker of Battle, Executive Chairman, En+ Group, United Kingdom
• Barbara Ann Bernard, Chief Executive Officer, Wincrest Capital, Bahamas
• Steve Case, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Revolution, USA • Aiman Ezzat, Chief Exective Officer, Capgemini, France
• Andrew Forrest, Co-Founder and Chairman, Minderoo Foundation, Australia
Emma will join as a panelist “Reinvigorating the Fifth Industrial Revolution The Fifth Industrial Revolution (5IR) ” session. 5IR links the technology of digitization with humans to initiate intense innovation across a wider swathe of applications: but we have all lost time due to the COVID pandemic. How can humanity benefit from 5IR in the coming years? Will there be enough investment capacity to pay for the financial support during and post-COVID as well as advance 5IR?
• Emma Arakelyan, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, Orion Worldwide Innovations, USA
• Pranav Bhanage, Chief Executive Officer, Petronas Lubricant (India), India
• Charles Tang, President, Brazil Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Brazil
• Bo Stjerne Thomsen, Chair of Learning through Play, LEGO Foundation, Denmark
• Jitesh Shetty, Founder, Qwiklabs (Subsidiary of Google), USA