CALENDAR OF UPCOMING & PREVIOUS EVENTS
Innovating Decisive Leadership through Times of Disruption
Horasis will convene the 2020 Horasis Global Meeting in Cascais, Portugal over 28-31 March 2020. The annual Horasis Global Meeting is one of the world’s foremost gatherings of business and government leaders, offering an ideal platform to explore and foster cooperation, impact investing, and sustainable growth across the world. Under the theme “Innovating Decisive Leadership through Times of Disruption”, the Horasis community of more than 1000 selected world leaders (including several heads of governments and key ministers) will gather for an unparalleled experience devising novel ideas to sustain and nurture our development in the future.
Horasis is a global visions community which hosts annual Global Meetings to catalyze the Benefits of Globalization.
My speech is scheduled to be on March 29, 2020 at 15:00-16:30 during Boardroom Sessions.
In these sessions we shall consider how we can begin to pull together for the common good. We are to map out where we may be headed and how we may plan progress coherently. How to align all aspects of leadership from government to personal?
Panel Discussion: The Art of Caring Leadership
Caring leaders demonstrate a style of leadership which brings staff, clients and stakeholders along with them, for understanding, alignment, and commitment. How to use emotional intelligence to lead effectively? And how to create innovative caring communities?
• Emma Arakelyan, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, Orion Worldwide Innovations, USA
• Richa Bajpai, Founder and Co-Chief Executive Officer, Goodera, United Kingdom
• Nirit Harel, Chief Executive Officer, Impact, Israel
• Tim Leberecht, Co-Founder, The Business Romantic Society, Germany
• Alf Rehn, Professor of Innovation and Design, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
• Valeria Serrano, Partner, Serrano, Pecorari & Asociados, Argentina
• Peter Lorange, Founder, Lorange Network, Norway
Emma Arakelyan is invited to speak at ISACA New Jersey chapter leadership program event with the topic of “Building your new Leadership Lifestyle”. During the one day program she will cover the following:
1. A new leadership lifestyle of 21st century
2. New business and technology approaches for leaders
3. Fortune 500 companies and their strategies of growth
4. New formula ingredients for being a caring leader
5. What to do or not to do to become a caring leader
Sign up to the program following this link: