CALENDAR OF UPCOMING & PREVIOUS EVENTS
Emma Arakelyan is invited to speak at the Horasis Extraordinary Meeting “Meeting on the USA, 18 March 2021. Rebuilding Trust”.
Under the theme Rebuilding Trust, 1000 of the most senior members of the Horasis Visions Community (including several heads of governments and key ministers) are interacting with the new US administration to shape America’s and the world’s agenda. Some of the meeting co-chairs include:
• Hank McKinnell, Chairman, Moody’s, USA
• Michelle Nunn, President and Chief Executive Officer, CARE, USA
• Hans Vestberg, Chief Executive Officer, Verizon Communications, USA
• Roshni Nadar Malhotra, Chairperson, HCL Technologies, India
• David de Rothschild, Founder, Voice for Nature, United Kingdom.
Emma will join as a panelist “The Corporate View of the Next Black Swan Event” session to discuss how despite the severity of the COVID-induced crisis on commerce and business the US and other governments seem sanguine about guarding against the next unknown. The difficulty is predicting what it may be. How can businesses develop a fail-safe Plan-B? It might seem clear we would have to engage in global cooperation – but is there any indication this might happen?
• Emma Arakelyan, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, Orion Worldwide Innovations, USA
• Jarvous Chen, Managing Director, Sinda Corporation UK, United Kingdom
• Dariusz Gibasiewicz, Chief Executive Officer, SATIS, Poland
• Venkat Matoory, Institutional Advisor, USA
• Sebastian Wernicke, Chief Data Scientist, One Logic, Germany
• Henry Shterenberg, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Global Transformation Platform, Ukraine
Emma Arakelyan representing her brand, leadership methodology as a speaker and also representing her company Open Mind Productions, LLC as the organizer along with IAB (International Academy of Business), the founder Araksia Martirossian. IAB was the founder of MLF program.
The purpose of the 3rd Annual Management and Leadership Forum is initiated to bring together over 300 professionals, honorable international and local speakers and workshop leaders. The mission of the 3rd Annual Management and Leadership Forum is to foster a dialogue between Public and Private Sectors by building a learning and networking platform for decision makers from government, business and the civil society.
The aim of the 3rd Annual Management and Leadership Forum in Armenia is to increase the awareness of the value of management and leadership within the private and public sector. Furthermore, it is dedicated to the advancement of the theory and practices in management and leadership. The forum promotes collaborative excellence between academicians and professionals from Management and Leadership disciplines.
The expected outcome of the forum will be a great learning platform to share knowledge and professional experience, to enhance understanding in management and leadership, serve for continuous professional development, as well as to learn from and network with attendees from a diverse range of career stages and specialties.