CALENDAR OF UPCOMING & PREVIOUS EVENTS
Emma Arakelyan is invited to be speaker and implementing partner onbehalf of the Office of the High Commissioner for Diaspora Affairs, the Ministry of High Tech Industry to Neruzh Diaspora Startup Program to be held in Dilijan, Armenia, December 17-21, 2019.
The Neruzh program aims to create an opportunity for Diaspora Armenian entrepreneurs to bring their startups to Armenia and to enhance the Armenian startup ecosystem. This interactive program also aims to advance the entrepreneurs’ businesses in Armenia by enriching their knowledge base, expanding networks, and providing access to funding.
The program will walk more than 50 entrepreneurs and startupers through the entrepreneurial journey with sessions from idea validation to investment pitching and expert talks/panels about the Armenian startup ecosystem and global exposure.
For more details visit: http://neruzh.am/en/home-3/
Emma Arakelyan will be speaking at the ISACA New Jersey Chapter Career Dinner event about building leaders and motivating your professionals. Emma will highlight that in today’s world technologies and business entities are changing, causing widespread disruption of traditional business models. As current or up and coming leaders, we need to transform our leadership approach to embrace this change and its fast pace. We need to add more qualities to our leadership portfolio. The business caring formula offers seven ingredients for leadership lifestyle:
– The caring leader adopts the concepts of caring as a lifestyle not as a one-time action item:Learn about key drivers fora new leadership style during the 21st century innovations and disruptions.
– Become more aware of new business and technology management approaches and new skills for leaders.
– Be aware of case studies and situations from Fortune 500 companies and their strategies of growth.
– Become particularly knowledgeable of self-assessment techniques, new business caring formula and its ingredients Walk away with thoughts on your action plans using the caring leadership journey must haves.
Emma Arakelyan is invited to speak at EY Long Island’s Professional Women’s Network (PWN) Event on March 23, 2020.
The event is sponsored by EY Long Island PWN and all women from all service lines are invited.
Emma will cover key messages from her book “The Business Caring Formula” about building leadership lifestyle using seven key ingredients of the caring formula (visit www.emmaarakelyan.com for details).
The is Emma’s second speech at EY about leadership and building strong women leaders in the firm.
Emma Arakelyan is invited to speak at ISACA New Jersey chapter leadership program event with the topic of “Building your new Leadership Lifestyle”. During the one day program she will cover the following:
1. A new leadership lifestyle of 21st century
2. New business and technology approaches for leaders
3. Fortune 500 companies and their strategies of growth
4. New formula ingredients for being a caring leader
5. What to do or not to do to become a caring leader
Sign up to the program following this link: