Virtual - Digital conferencing platform
Emma Arakelyan is invited to speak at the Horasis Extraordinary Meeting “Meeting on the USA, 18 March 2021. Rebuilding Trust”.
Under the theme Rebuilding Trust, 1000 of the most senior members of the Horasis Visions Community (including several heads of governments and key ministers) are interacting with the new US administration to shape America’s and the world’s agenda. Some of the meeting co-chairs include:
• Hank McKinnell, Chairman, Moody’s, USA
• Michelle Nunn, President and Chief Executive Officer, CARE, USA
• Hans Vestberg, Chief Executive Officer, Verizon Communications, USA
• Roshni Nadar Malhotra, Chairperson, HCL Technologies, India
• David de Rothschild, Founder, Voice for Nature, United Kingdom.
Emma will join as a panelist “The Corporate View of the Next Black Swan Event” session to discuss how despite the severity of the COVID-induced crisis on commerce and business the US and other governments seem sanguine about guarding against the next unknown. The difficulty is predicting what it may be. How can businesses develop a fail-safe Plan-B? It might seem clear we would have to engage in global cooperation – but is there any indication this might happen?
• Emma Arakelyan, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, Orion Worldwide Innovations, USA
• Jarvous Chen, Managing Director, Sinda Corporation UK, United Kingdom
• Dariusz Gibasiewicz, Chief Executive Officer, SATIS, Poland
• Venkat Matoory, Institutional Advisor, USA
• Sebastian Wernicke, Chief Data Scientist, One Logic, Germany
• Henry Shterenberg, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Global Transformation Platform, Ukraine