CALENDAR OF UPCOMING & PREVIOUS EVENTS
Emma Arakelyan will be the keynote speaker at the Kean University the SheLeadsTech™ track during the SECON conference.
SECON is where the Cybersecurity, Risk and Audit fields merge to demonstrate the disruptive ways in which professionals and businesses manage, detect and mitigate risk. It is the premier New Jersey event on the industry calendar where C-Level Executives, renowned speakers, innovators, and disruptors come together to drive change in the future of cybersecurity.
As part of the conference, NJ ISACA is sponsoring a session on ISACA’s SheLeadsTechTM program, designed to increase the representation of women in technology leadership roles and the tech workforce. The program engages in the following efforts to reach its goals:
• Educating employees, allies, and engaged professionals to overcome unconscious biases against women in the workforce.
• Preparing current and upcoming female leaders for the digital future through training and skills development programs.
• Building strategic partnerships beyond ISACA to support unique challenges in each region.
Emma Arakelyan is invited to speak at ISACA New Jersey chapter leadership program event with the topic of “Building your new Leadership Lifestyle”. During the one day program she will cover the following:
1. A new leadership lifestyle of 21st century
2. New business and technology approaches for leaders
3. Fortune 500 companies and their strategies of growth
4. New formula ingredients for being a caring leader
5. What to do or not to do to become a caring leader
Sign up to the program following this link: