CALENDAR OF UPCOMING & PREVIOUS EVENTS
Emma Arakelyan is invited to speak at the virtual Horasis Global Meeting ” on 8 June 2021 focused on “Fostering Shared Humanity” theme.
Some of the Co-Chairs of the event are:
• Bo Inge Andersson, President, Yazaki North and Central America, Europe and Africa, USA
• Ibukun Awosika, Chair, First Bank of Nigeria, Nigeria
• Lord Barker of Battle, Executive Chairman, En+ Group, United Kingdom
• Barbara Ann Bernard, Chief Executive Officer, Wincrest Capital, Bahamas
• Steve Case, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Revolution, USA • Aiman Ezzat, Chief Exective Officer, Capgemini, France
• Andrew Forrest, Co-Founder and Chairman, Minderoo Foundation, Australia
Emma will join as a panelist “Reinvigorating the Fifth Industrial Revolution The Fifth Industrial Revolution (5IR) ” session. 5IR links the technology of digitization with humans to initiate intense innovation across a wider swathe of applications: but we have all lost time due to the COVID pandemic. How can humanity benefit from 5IR in the coming years? Will there be enough investment capacity to pay for the financial support during and post-COVID as well as advance 5IR?
• Emma Arakelyan, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, Orion Worldwide Innovations, USA
• Pranav Bhanage, Chief Executive Officer, Petronas Lubricant (India), India
• Charles Tang, President, Brazil Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Brazil
• Bo Stjerne Thomsen, Chair of Learning through Play, LEGO Foundation, Denmark
• Jitesh Shetty, Founder, Qwiklabs (Subsidiary of Google), USA
Emma Arakelyan representing her brand, leadership methodology as a speaker and also representing her company Open Mind Productions, LLC as the organizer along with IAB (International Academy of Business), the founder Araksia Martirossian. IAB was the founder of MLF program.
The purpose of the 3rd Annual Management and Leadership Forum is initiated to bring together over 300 professionals, honorable international and local speakers and workshop leaders. The mission of the 3rd Annual Management and Leadership Forum is to foster a dialogue between Public and Private Sectors by building a learning and networking platform for decision makers from government, business and the civil society.
The aim of the 3rd Annual Management and Leadership Forum in Armenia is to increase the awareness of the value of management and leadership within the private and public sector. Furthermore, it is dedicated to the advancement of the theory and practices in management and leadership. The forum promotes collaborative excellence between academicians and professionals from Management and Leadership disciplines.
The expected outcome of the forum will be a great learning platform to share knowledge and professional experience, to enhance understanding in management and leadership, serve for continuous professional development, as well as to learn from and network with attendees from a diverse range of career stages and specialties.